$1000 – $2999 annual donation
We believe art is not a luxury, it is central to humanity. At UTP we are committed to ensuring that the work we make and present is accessible to all people irrespective of ability, cultural background, gender identity, sexuality or socio-economic circumstance.
At UTP our goal is to provide barrier-free access for artists and audiences, ensuring that the game-changing work we make can be enjoyed by everyone.
UTP Access Champions support these initiatives:
- Discount Community Tickets for First Nations audiences
- Targeted discount pricing for audiences facing financial hardship
- At least 1 Accessible service* per project and physical accessibility at all sites and venues
- Employment of at least one artist or curator annually who identifies as living with disability
- 60% of artists employed each year are Culturally and Linguistically Diverse or First Nations
As an organisation, UTP is also committed to ongoing staff training to ensure that we maintain best practice with respect to access for people living with disability and expertise in gender awareness training and mental health first aid training.
*This may include Auslan interpretation, Closed Captioning, Audio Description or a Relaxed Performance
To discuss the UTP Access Champions in more detail please contact Adam McGowan Senior Producer & Development Manager, on 0439 786 138 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
URBAN THEATRE PROJECTS IS A CHARITABLE INSTITUTION AND IS REGISTERED AS A DEDUCTIBLE GIFT RECIPIENT. ALL DONATIONS MADE TO THE URBAN THEATRE PROJECTS PUBLIC FUND OF OVER $2 ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE. ALL DONORS ARE ISSUED A TAX RECEIPT.